What we believe
1. God is the only true God. God exists as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, three equal persons in one eternal communal being.
2. Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God the Father, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, incarnated through the virgin birth of Mary. He is fully divine and fully human. He was crucified and died for the sins of all sinners, so that those who believe in Him can be justified through His precious blood, and be reconciled with God. After 3 days of His death, He resurrected, then He ascended to the heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father. In the future, He will return to judge all people, redeem the world and be the King.
3. The Holy Spirit was sent by Jesus Christ and is now living in the heart of Christians as the Counselor, leading them to the Truth and the path of sanctification. The Holy Spirit offers various kinds of gracious gifts to Christians to build the church.
4. Both the Old and New Testaments in the Bible were inspired by God, written by the human writers through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. The Bible reveals all the God’s will upon people, and is the core standard of Christians’ belief and behaviors.
5. All humans are created according to the image of God, but after the sin entering the world, the sinful nature of humans lead to the separation from God. However, whoever receives the salvation grace of Jesus Christ through faith can be saved, and thus can enjoy eternal life and become the children of God.
6. Being filled with the Holy Spirit is the God’s will upon all Christians, and it leads them to become holy, separating from the sins and secular, and submitting to God’s will. These life styles are the fruits after the reborn of Christians.
7. The church is formed by all Christians who believe in Jesus Christ, and its head is Jesus Christ. The church carries the Great Commission to witness Jesus Christ and share His gospel to the end of the earth. The church builds the life of Christians through the Truth, and reveals the love and righteousness of God. The church organizes services to facilitate Christians being built by the Word of God, and executes sacraments, which are baptism and the Holy Communion. Christians pray together and enjoy fellowship in church.
8. Both the righteous and the unrighteous people will experience bodily resurrection, and face the final judgment from Jesus Christ. The righteous people will enjoy the eternal life, whereas the unrighteous people will suffer from eternal punishment.
9. The fact that Jesus Christ will soon return becomes the hope of Christians, encouraging them to serve loyally and live in holiness.